Aromatic Profile: Ylang Ylang offers a rich, sweet, floral aroma
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- To reduce symptoms and occurrence of mild anxiety;
- As an aphrodisiac to promote a healthy libido;
- To reduce symptoms and occurrence of occasional episodes of gout;
- To reduce body temperature;
- To relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains;
- As a laxative;
- To improve digestive weakness;
- To promote stomach health;
- To relieve symptoms of stomach upsets;
- To decrease the symptoms and duration of headaches;
- To help relieve symptoms of mild tension headaches; and
- To relieve itchy skin.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area as needed. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia.
Active ingredients: Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) flower oil 100% v/v. Liquid
This oil is also available at a discounted price of $69.70 if you set up a Shopping Portal with Young Living through me. Please Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Essential Oil section on my website for more information.