Aromatic Profile: Peppermint offers a refreshing, cool, minty, herbal aroma
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- As an antipyretic to reduce body temperature;
- As an analgesic to relieve pain;
- to relieve toothaches;
- To decrease headache symptoms;
- To decrease the symptoms and duration of mild migraines;
- To decrease mild rheumatic aches and pains;
- As an antispasmodic;
- To reduce occurrence of excess intestinal wind;
- To reduce colic (wind/gas pain);
- To relieve flatulence;
- To relieve loss of appetite;
- To maintain a healthy appetite;
- To help reduce the symptoms and occurrence of indigestion;
- To help increase bile flow;
- To relieve nausea;
- To reduce menstruation pain;
- As a cough suppressant; and
- To relieve cough.
Topical: Dilute 5 drops in 10 ml V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia.
Active ingredients: Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita) 100% v/v. Liquid
This oil is also available at a discounted price of $37.40 if you set up a Shopping Portal with Young Living through me. Please Email me email@example.com or visit the Essential Oil section on my website for more information.