Aromatic Profile: Orange offers a sweet, fruity, citrus aroma
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- To induce sleep;
- To promote refreshing sleep and healthy sleep patterns;
- To reduce the time to fall asleep;
- To relieve constipation;
- To relieve flatulence;
- To decrease the loss of appetite;
- To maintain and help regulate a healthy appetite;
- To reduce the symptoms and occurrence of mild anxiety;
- To aid in mind relaxation;
- To increase body relaxation; and
- As a nervous system relaxant.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed. Avoid direct sunlight/UV rays to the application area for up to 12 hours.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia.
Active ingredients: Orange (Citrus sinensis) peel oil 100% v/v. Liquid
This oil is also available at a discounted price of $17.20 if you set up a Shopping Portal with Young Living through me. Please Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Essential Oil section on my website for more information.