Aromatic Profile: Lavender offers a sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- To decrease the symptoms and duration of headaches;
- To decrease colic (wind/gas pain);
- To promote energy levels;
- To relieve toothaches;
- As an analgesic to relieve pain;
- To relieve mild nerve pain;
- To relieve mild joint aches and pains;
- To decrease mild rheumatic aches and pains;
- To help reduce mild muscle spasms;
- To help relieve symptoms of muscle strain;
- To reduce abdominal and digestive spasms;
- To reduce occurrence of abdominal spasm;
- As an antispasmodic;
- To reduce the symptoms of stress;
- To reduce the symptoms and occurrence of mild anxiety;
- As a nervous system relaxant;
- To calm nerves; and
- As an antiseptic for minor cuts and abrasions.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia.
Active ingredients: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil 100% v/v. Liquid
This oil is also available at a discounted price of $39.60 if you set up a Shopping Portal with Young Living through me. Please Email me email@example.com or visit the Essential Oil section on my website for more information.