Aromatic Profile: Ginger offers an exotic, warm, spicy aroma
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- To relieve nausea;
- To reduce symptoms and occurrence of motion sickness;
- To relieve the symptoms, severity and decrease the duration of the common cold;
- To reduce symptoms of a head cold;
- To promote and maintain a healthy appetite;
- To decrease flatulence;
- To relieve symptoms of indigestion; and
- To promote perspiration.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia.
Active ingredients: Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) root oil 100% v/v. Liquid
This oil is also available at a discounted price of $21.55 if you set up a Shopping Portal with Young Living through me. Please Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Essential Oil section on my website for more information.