Its best to use a crystal ball on the full moon and must be placed on a non-reflective surface.
How to prepare:
- You will need a dark room
- Light a candle in the North, East, South and West but not too close to the ball, just enough for light and to help reflect images.
- Try to Relax, place some relaxing music or even diffusing some essential oils or burning incense and take some deep breaths.
- Gaze into the ball without staring to centre yourself
- Dont forget to take deep breaths as needed
- Go into a meditative state (eyes open) to tap into conscious and sub-conscious to see the messages that need to be seen
- Place hands gently on the ball for a few minutes to infuse it with your energy.
- Bring in your purpose of the session you are in
- Remove hands off the crystal.
- Look deeply into the crystal. Allow your eyes to relax and become unfocused.
- When you see smoke forming in the crystal, allow it to occupy the whole ball till you see an image forming.
- If you’re new to crystal ball gazing, the images might not make sense to you at first because your mind is still not able to grasp what the images mean, you may not see images at all, or it may not even be related to what you want. But the more you work with a crystal ball, the better you will get at it.
Some meanings of smoke that form:
Blue clouds: success in career or business
Gold clouds: prosperity, steady cash flow, and renewed romance to come
Gray/Dark gray: misfortune
Black clouds: bad stuff coming your way
Green clouds: health and happiness of the heart
Orange clouds: hidden aggression and anger; troubled emotions
Red clouds: approaching danger; caution
Silver clouds: troublesome times ahead; followed by goodness
White clouds: good fortune to come
Yellow clouds: obstacles
Finishing the session:
- Allow the images to slowly fade back into the crystal until it goes back to its original state.
- Give thanks to the crystal ball and smudge or perform a cleansing spell on it before you put it back to its place of storage.
- Please note: A crystal ball is best stored by wrapping a velvet cloth around it to keep the energies contained.
- Ancient Cultures Thought Crystals Could Heal, Increase Sex Drive, And Provide Support In The Afterlife
- The Ancient Druids Were The First To Use Crystal Balls
- Wizards, Sorcerers, And Seers Told Fortunes For Everyone In The Middle Ages
- The Church Waged War Against The Crystal Ball
- A Crystal Ball Helped Create The British Empire
- 'Gypsy' Fortune Tellers Were Merely Adapting to Persecution
- Fortune Telling Is Still Illegal In New York
- Crystal Balls Can Start Fires
- A Modern-Day Crystal Gazer Predicted The Death of JFK & Advised Nancy Reagan
- There's Actually Science Behind Crystal Balls And Why They 'Work'