Aromatic Profile: Cedarwood offers a warm, woodsy, earthy aroma
Traditionally used in Aromatherapy:
- To relieve fatigue and feelings of weakness;
- As an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous;
- To decrease symptoms of stress;
- To aids the body to cope with environmental stress;
- To support a healthy stress response in the body;
- To relieve mild tissue oedema; and
- As an antiseptic for minor cuts and abrasions.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional. The claims listed above are only applicable for Australia.
Active ingredients: Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) bark oil 100% v/v. Liquid
This oil is also available at a discounted price of $19.19 if you set up a Shopping Portal with Young Living through me. Please Email me firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Essential Oil section on my website for more information.